I've been slacking on my blogging lately. Poor time management, attempts at GMAT studying (b/c I'm really not tuned in for it right now), and the fact that Christmas is less than a week away have really pulled me away from the blog. So, I feel I should give you all a little insight on what makes me, me. Here we go!
58 Facts about myself
1. I got saved on January 12, 2014 at Church of the Highlands and my life has been drastically different ever since.
2. I've lived my entire life in Alabama. Roll Tide.
3. I will be 23 in two months.
4. I'm a seasoned procrastinator and a part-time insomniac. (It's 2:36 am right now)
5. I've never left the country but my passport just arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. I'm a Pisces. *I', not a huge believer in horoscopes, but my sign's characteristics are SPOT ON.
7. I'm a vibe-type person. If I feel good, positive energy and vibes from you, you're in. If not, I'll keep my eye on you from a distance.
8. I don't like jelly.
9. I tried Nutella for the first time about a year ago and I'm hooked.
10. The first cut truly is the deepest.
11. I'm slightly infatuated with Central and South America. (The people, music, lifestyle, etc.)
12. I never knew how much I enjoyed school until after I finished it. (Maybe it's the routine I miss?)
13. I strongly dislike sitting behind a desk all day, answering phone call.
14. My job entails me sitting behind a desk all day, answering phone calls. *le sigh
15. I have a 5 month old German Shepherd puppy. I swear, good or bad, I can never get or stay mad at him.
16. I love the start of a new year.
17. I've broken one bone and had one tooth extracted.
18. I love to bake.
19. I'm a daydreamer
20. I love watches but have no sense of time management.
21. I religiously attended an 8:00pm yoga class every Thursday during my freshman year of college. (Take me Back!!)
22. I love to read.
23. I'm not fond of arrogant, self-centerd, lying individuals.
24. I'm learning and loving how to give to those less fortunate. (Seriously, it feels really good to give.)
25. I was Senior class president and Homecoming Queen in high school.
26. I don't mind being honest about myself with people.
27. I'm not good with routines or habits.
28. I only drink bottled, spring water. Not purified.
29. I'm on Pinterest quite a bit. Follow me --> Pinterest.com/MargoSmith58/
30. I've never been on an airplane. Or cruise boat. Or train. But I have canoed in a lake before.
31. I've been in love. Only once. And I'm not afraid to admit it.
32. I have a hard time remembering things.
33. I struggle with getting information from my brain to my mouth.
34. I go into shut-down mode pretty often when I'm struggling with something or someone.
35. I screenshot. A LOT.
36. I'm trying to improve my vocabulary.
37. I probably sleep too much.
38. 2013 was the worst year of my life. 2014 was a close second.
39. I'm a cautious driver.
40. I don't like the following color combinations: blue+orange, red+orange
41. I have awful posture.
42. I have terrible eyesight. (But, I'm thankful I'm not blind!)
43. I'm about 1/16 Native American. (But who isn't?)
44. My hair is long enough to braid, but not long enough for the braid to hang across my shoulder. Grrrr.
45. I sleep in my contacts from time to time. And no, they are not the kind you can sleep in. (What is wrong with me?)
46. I love movies.
47. My second toe is longer than my big toe. But only by about 1/2 cm. (So does that even really count?)
48. I pretty much type the way I talk. You know how you say it in your head when you're typing? That's me.
49. I like blogging.
50. I don't care what people think about me.
51. I think God has called me to be a giver. (I'm kind of compassionate most of the time.)
52. I hate crying. But I've cried more in the past 2 years than I probably ever have in my entire life.
53. I'd rather text you than call you. (B/c talking on the phone is just awkward sometimes.)
54. I could live in sweats, yoga pants, and leggings forever.
55. I am very particular how people talk to me. One wrong tone and I'll exile you for life.
56. I enjoy positive affirmations.
57. I have praise & worship sessions quite frequently now. (Um, Hillsong anybody?!)
58. Outside of Christ dying for my (our) sins, I don't think true love can be explained or defined. It can only be felt.
There it is. 58 facts about myself. I'm not so different from you, now am I?
Have a great weekend loves!
Hello, I'm Margo.
25 year old laid-back lady currently pursuing my MBA in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Just using my blog to share my growing faith, evolving style, favorite recipes, and exciting travels with you!
Shop love...Kenedie on Etsy!