Happy Monday lovelies!! I hope everyone's week is starting off well! Here are some of the latest things I'm musing over...
1. Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas // 2. Envelope Calligraphy // 3. Pointed Flats
// 4. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas // 5. Studded Valentino Flats
1. The Pink Sand beach on Harbour Island, Bahamas is definitely atop my Travel Destination list!! Who wouldn't want to walk along a pink sand beach?!
2. Obsessed with envelope calligraphy. It adds some serious style and personalization to birthday or holiday cards.
3. I'm ready to ditch my round and square toed flats in favor of some of these amazing pointed flats. Completely in love with look no. 7!!
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my absolute favorite movies. It's perfect for both of my fave holidays-- Halloween and Christmas!
5. Want to splurge on a pair of flats for this fall? Check out these classic Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather ballet flats. Just a cool $745.
Be sure to come back to the blog tomorrow as I show you all how to put together festive goodie bags for Halloween!!
Hello, I'm Margo.
25 year old laid-back lady currently pursuing my MBA in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Just using my blog to share my growing faith, evolving style, favorite recipes, and exciting travels with you!
Shop love...Kenedie on Etsy!