1. Cream butter with mixer until fluffy and no longer yellow (between 7-12 minutes0
2. Add in 1 cup of powdered sugar, a splash of heavy whipping cream and a few drops of vanilla extract. Continue to mix until smooth.
3. Repeat step 2. :)
4. Cut up strawberries and place in a small bowl or cup. Proceed to cut up/mash up strawberries into small pieces; enough where you have created fruit juice at the bottom of the bowl.
5. Slowly pour in mashed up fruit. Mix! *Add in another splash of heavy whipping cream if buttercream begins to separate.
6. Mix until smooth.
* Sit buttercream in fridge to chill for a few minutes (if you'd like).
Once buttercream is slightly chilled, scoop into piping bag with a frosting tip...and pipe away!!
Hello, I'm Margo
I'm 24 years young and taking one day at a time! Sharing my growing faith, evolving style, favorite recipes, and exciting travels with you through my blog, Simply Monday Musings.
Constantly remembering to
Thanks for reading!
Follow Me on Instagram!
Shop love...Kenedie on Etsy!